This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

One of the receivers I hope falls to the Steelers at a place where we could pick him and it not 'kill us'...

Of course I would love it if Julio or AJ fell but now that everyone is SO IN LOVE WITH THEM ALL THE SUDDEN (media), I guess I should lower my expectations. I know we won't be taking a WR FIRST ROUND so I have to hope that in the second or third it would happen. One such person who 'may' fall for is this cat. I wouldn't mind having a guy that can go get it when we need it and not have him be 5'8 (as Randle El did SEVERAL TIMES SPECTACULARLY MIGHT I ADD...) 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...