This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh so Bump makes music? Will Sheridan...former 'Nova player...video...Your thoughts?

Something tells me I won't have to say A WORD. Not a word. Ya'll are gonna go RIGHT AHEAD and handle that for me. I know it.*

Thoughts?



Now..I guess if you aren't from 'Nova's immediate area or Delaware, you are probably like 'Who?" Unless you are an avid NCAA basketball fan. I know who he is though.

*It isn't that Will (or any other athlete/whatever) isn't allowed to make music either. PLENTY OF YOUR FAVES have come from that background. I am just LITERALLY SHOCKED no one has said anything at all. More surprised that DEADSPIN picked it up. 'Cause if it wasn't known before....IT IS NOW. For sure. I am a blurb in this blog shit. They are not. This should be interesting. 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...