This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Its been a minute since I dropped a @kimkardashian & @kourtneykardash picture post huh?










I didn't even realize it. Let me stop being greedy. I see Kim has Kris up as her avy. Between her and Jay-Z, the marketing aspect of the Nets should be SET...Oh and I bangs* with Scott too. So don't look for any slander of him here. He is aight with me...Definitely bangs with Kourtney too..









*bangs = I don't have any issues with either of them and actually appreciate them too....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...