This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I wouldn't mind hearing some cats I KNOW GO OVER this @9thwondermusic beat

from the upcoming Mortal Kombat video game? It is called Raiden's Theme. I know for a FACT that some of you are looking to show your 'versatility' by rhyming over something 'different'. You should GIVE IT A SHOT. (Yes, that is a hint. For SEVERAL OF YOU. Take it. Expand your catalog. Just a suggestion. Not here to 'change' you. Just to offer alternatives...Ya dig?)



I am sure I am not the ONLY ONE with this idea but I would like to know. Any of you out there willing to take a stab at it?
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...