This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I probably should have pointed out that the other young lady in the pic with @Ayy_Mamiii was @MizzKrystleVega

huh? I mean I JUST KINDA ASSUMED YA'LL KNEW....




My bad....It was kinda what I was 'holding out on'. I was gonna do a lil something featuring both of them back to back. Alas, the demand for Stephanie was too great so I might as well let out what I had on KRYSTLE too right? Didn't think you would mind that...












Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...