This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A great piece...by my fam.... @_MissBre......" Please Have a Seat Ma'am"

You can read it here as well..Go check her out. She is has some DOPE STUFF THERE....

I often give 'my' point of view and what I see from the other side. Today, she is going to do that for me. In her own words. She KILT IT. So I will let her do it. Show her some love either here or there by commenting or visiting her site. 


HELLO!!


Okay. So today I got angry.


I had a conversation with a friend of mine who is married and he was talking about a conversation that he had with a divorced male friend of his. I wont go into details but his friend basically ended up leaving his wife because his wife was not holding up her end of the contract by not doing wife-ly or motherly things.
This bought me to a conversation that I had with a married friend of mine.

Now please know, this woman is married with a good husband and does not work because he takes care of the both of them. She had the nerve to complain TO ME (a single mother) that she was ‘tired of her husband wanting her to cook all the time’ and by all the time she meant, three or four nights a week.

*Hard Blink*
BITCH.
Seriously?


She has a 4 year old and is pregnant with her second child. Her four year old is in preschool and she is basically alone most of the day.  Now people with common sense would like to know WHAT are you doing during the day that you can not cook up a hot meal for the man who provides the lifestyle that you live? Humm??
I’m mad. Imma tell you why. I AM the provider. I AM the nurturer. I make the bacon and fry it too bitch. You have someone who is willing to be your partner and you are mad because he pointed out the fact that he and his child would like to eat once in a while? GTFOH and come back to me when you have some ground to stand on. Marriage is a PARTNERSHIP. Too many women get caught up in this ‘Oh a man is supposed to take care of me’ BS and forget that they have to hold up their end of the bargain too.
 
Am I saying revert and become Lucy and Desi? Fuck no. Carry your weight. You know how good it feels when your husband says: Baby, I know you had a rough day, I want to make you feel better? Well his emotions are equally aroused when you have HOT fresh food ready for him when he gets home. Bitch you gotta eat too! And so does your child.

In closing. Girl you can have a seat. And sit all the way the fuck down.

Love!


Bre.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...