This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@FreddieGibbs to go to @OfficialTM103's CTE label?

I have 'heard' they are recording tracks but now I am hearing he will sign too? Maybe...

That's damm good news. I hope that happens. I think that would be a perfect fit for Freddie Gibbs.

Lets see if we get any official word later. I mean @'d both of 'em and they are pretty outspoken. I just hope it is true....If ya'll know something I don't, get at me. I would like to know. Eff a story...I just want to genuinely know if it is true.

(Waits for that tweet/news/press release to confirm it before I say it is gonna happen. 'Cause until that happens, it is all speculation..)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...