This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@DStrick01, @KButta5, @_John_Henson_, Harrison Barnes and Leslie McDonald and others...showing the students love...

playing pickup ball with 'em...


This is great. Now for all of you people out there who think that these kids are 'stuck up', spoiled babies, whatever lil thing you have for them...Yeah... Granted they are doing something they love to do BUT they don't have to come out there and risk their scholarships to do it. If you watch the video, they tell you that they have BEEN DOING IT. Minus the camera. Great to see. Interaction with their fellow students and they sound like they are enjoying that college life. I can dig it. Not mad at 'em.



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...