This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Dear 'known' person on the Internet/in the streets/etc/etc/etc............

Before you fix your font to say it, I am NOT KNOWN on the Internet. Not by a long shot. I know it. You know it. Stop it. Having said that, don't think for ONE SECOND that me being 'not known' is where this is coming from. I wouldn't want ANY OF THAT BULLSHIT that comes with that. Oh the good? Sure would. The bad? Fuck. That. I have lowkey problems RIGHT NOW AS AN UNKNOWN. I have had a glimpse of what it is like to have 'attackers' from everywhere. Of having to buy into that bullshit belief that 'haters' (or anything hate filled) will make one stronger. None for me thanks. 

 Now that we got that outta the way....let me carry on with this open letter. It will be brief too. Don't worry. 

I want to address the fact that some of you seem to forget, don't know or don't realize that you aren't the only ones with these 'brilliant' ideals, theories, thoughts and feelings. People say them every day. Some of these people actually are amongst your fans. Then again, I guess I have to lump some of your 'fans' into this letter too, as they are the ones who usually 'bring it to your attention' that someone is 'biting' your ideas. Here is a 'newsflash' for you though....


IT IS VERY HARD TO RESONATE/AGREE/BE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH 10 PEOPLE, NEVER MIND FIVE THOUSAND PLUS PEOPLE WITHOUT SHARING THE SAME IDEALS AND PRINCIPLES. 

Okay you say? Well if it is okay then WHY IN THE FUCK DO YOU (AND YOUR 'FANS') INSIST THAT ON THOSE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS SITUATIONS that someone is 'stealing your thunder'? Hell, I will take it further. Even on the 'complicated' situations? I mean, do you REALLY THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WITH THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO COME UP WITH THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU AND YOUR IDOL HAVE? Surely you don't think that do you? 

Yet, I have seen some of you 'call out' folks for simple shit like 'calling someone a chump' based on their reaction to an event, THEN TURN AROUND AND want to see if you are shares the same thought that ABOUT THE SAME EVENT? Are you THAT CONCEITED champ? Really? You need everyone to 'run to you' for their opinion now? You are the only 'one' who feels that way? You are the sole provider of opinions that are righteous and valid now? FOH. As for you 'fans' of these people, all I can say is shame on you. The fact that you think that your favorite lil radio personality/twitter guru, Facebook guru/lead dog in your pack girl/dude is the only one that 'can rant/bitch and moan about certain things in a 'certain light' is downright pitiful. Do you know HOW MANY MOTHERFUCKERS WERE ON THAT SHIT BEFORE YOUR 'FAVORITE' WAS ON IT? Do you research. You might even find out that your 'favorite' is STEALING from one of those that came before them and is preying on your ignorance and the knowledge that you won't go do the research to see it. Kinda like the comedians that ya'll give props to who are (under the guise of paying homage since they don't NAME DROP WHOSE MATERIAL THEY ARE USING) USING OLD JOKES WITH 2000 SLANG IN 'EM and got you fools hoodwinked. 

Stop running up on niggas with this 'I have my own lane' shit as a whole. Why? 'cause you are contradicting yourself when you TURN RIGHT BACK AROUND and ask 'Does anyone feel me?" That's why. Clearly you aren't the only one thinking this way. 

Oh and one more thing in regards to the 'rants'....


Some of you think you are REALLY FUCKING SLICK, going in on mofos for ranting while.....

wait for it..

it is coming...


WHILE FUCKING RANTING YOUR OWN HEADS OFF. Stop that reverse psychology. I see you. Dissing others for ranting, all the while your ass is RANTING OFF ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT AIR. That is that bullshit right there and some of you DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS ON THE SIDELINES ARE JUST AS STUPID FOR 'CHEERING 'EM ON' WHEN THEY DO IT. Like somebody died and made he/she boss and the sole heir to ' hoemotional the rant' and that SOMEHOW THEM ADMITTING IT IS HOEMOTIONAL AND THEM OWNING IT MAKES IT ANY LESS HOEMOTIONAL. Get. The. Fuck. Outta. Here. With. That. Pompous. Bullshit. There ya'll go with that third grade shit again. Picking and choosing. Yet you want to complain that 'The World isn't nothing but a popularity contest and it isn't fair...'. Yet here you are...succumbing to the rules. How cutting edge of you...


Same hoemotional rants that your 'idols' give, you niggas get to clowning folks over when they do it. Are you that dense? Really? Get up off your KNEES PEOPLE. Shit. Your favorite nigga/niggette isn't the only one with those thoughts or has EXPRESSED THOSE SAME THOUGHTS. (Yeah..your answer was '...but they express 'em though...' wasn't it? I know. Sorry. Nice try tho..) Nobody needs your 'favorite' to tell them how to think, what to listen to or HOW TO REMEMBER THE SAME FUCKING TIME PERIOD THAT THEY GREW UP IN TOO. That includes ME. @ the telling or being the 'reminder'.


So yeah...you...up 'there'. Yes you..Mr./Mrs. 'Known Person On the Internet/in the Streets/etc/etc/etc....Stop that shit. Be glad someone relates to your weird ass, as most of you like to wax on about @ that 'weird/semi quasi cool' childhood you had that was so rough that yet you miraculously became cooler than a fan and unclownable through over the years to ascend to your present throne of overseer of all that is wack, unjust, and just FLAT OUT WRONG WITH THE WORLD*

*All things that you did PERSONALLY by your OWN ADMISSION in some cases might I add. Which again I question 'cause you (and only you it seems) managed to come out unscathed....How the FUCK YOU DID THAT yet say in the same breath that others can NEVER OVERCOME THEIR MISTAKES (in your eyes anyway) IS BEYOND ME BUT I GUESS THAT IS FOR ANOTHER OPEN LETTER... Funny how fickle we get when we get a 'little power' isn't it?






 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...