This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A couple of shoots by the good folks at MJ Flicks aka @KingofCurves...always gotta shout out the people TAKING THE FLICKS...

Check 'em out... 
http://www.mjflix.com/










Work is always featured here so it is only right that I send you to their site and showcase them. I have had a couple of the gals I have put up here ask me about who they should get at to take photos in that area. MJ Flicks is on that list. For sure. 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...