This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@302DumpCity..I have had SEVERAL requests for more on the Delaware hip hop scene..

I definitely fool with 302DumpCity's artists.



This joint right here is a track that should be on somebody's radio being played. Period. Check out the player below and see what they are all about.....

ONE DAY is the name of this joint...


They have some connections with some of the very same artists that you may be feeling musically out in Pittsburgh, Richmond, Baltimore and some other places. I don't wanna name drop YET....I would rather you listen to them and check for 'em on their own merit BUT I know how some of you are. @ the 'Who are they? What have they done? Etc...etc....So I will put that little bit of info out there. They have been out here working. Just suffering from the same setbacks that trouble any label with cats that 'live'. If you know what I am saying. And I think you do so I won't elaborate any further. Enjoy the music folks...



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...