This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

What up out there in Highstown, NJ? Enjoy the blog. I see your night

was made! You hit THE JACKPOT huh Jack? @ the over 200 pics you have downloaded thus far & the 11:49 to 2:50 ( and counting) time period you have spent here.Glad you are enjoying it. Clear your memory. You are gonna be here for a minute. Glad you are enjoying the blog. Do me a favor though...

Click one of the ads though my nig. 'Preciate ya..


I just want ya'll to kinda get a gist for what I see behind the scenes...

I couldn't screen shot the whole thing..that is how long this person was here and how much content they downloaded to their computer..


This a small sample of what I see on the reg...Just in case you are wondering 'Does anybody even SPEND ANY TIME on this fool's site? Is he making this shit up?" No.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...