This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Well damm....The boy @JadinShropshire goes over Grand Puba's "I Like It"

I will be clear. Sometimes I put stuff up here 'cause I know even if I DON'T LIKE IT, someone may. This is not the case right now. Let your ears be your guide man. That's all I am gonna say.

Forget that fact that the MCs that you know personally would have 'done this or this that' over the beat and just listen to the young man spit.

Very hard to get on a classic record and sound decent. Never mind sound good. I have seen it done and heard many people 'rant and rave' about how their peoples 'killed the beat'. which is cool if you KNOW THEIR PEOPLES and the story they are telling 'while they are killing the beat'. This is not the case in this situation. He is spitting. Period. No need for a personal tie-in to him. No need to 'have to have been where is he from to understand what he is saying..' Just spitting. Enjoy it. I mean why not?

Good to see someone rapping over shit like this. Doesn't mean that EVERYONE HAS TO DO IT...(Please. Don't. Actually.)  It is just good to see...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...