This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

WEB GIRL OF THE YEAR 2011 candidate of the year for King Magazine- @Yaris_Sanchez







and one of the MAIN girls featured here...I put the picture up already BUT.....


That is the May/June issue...coming soon. Now unless you have never been HERE before or just living under a rock, YOU KNOW THE REASON WHY SHE IS BEING RECOGNIZED. Or maybe you don't....Either way, you won't be able to say that after this post....Here are a couple of reasons floating around this very blog (and the rest of the Web) that merit her being in King Magazine...Enjoy.















 She get it from her Momma....



















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...