This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Wacka Flacka on the XXL Freshman List...I think you are gonna wanna hear this..

I'm not gonna hype it up like most people who have posted it as I think the shot was more at the magazine for leaving him than at the rappers but you NEVER KNOW. I KNOW ONE RAPPER on that list who will PROBABLY respond though and THAT could get REAL INTERESTING really fast. I wouldn't mind it actually but yeah..that's just me. anyhow....Here is the video....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...