This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- @dominiquechinn

I am SURE I am not introducing you to someone that you do NOT KNOW. She has 30k followers on Twitter. She has been in magazines and such. If you follow the Tumblr, you have seen me post her there...

What I am ALSO SURE OF is that you won't mind seeing her again. Here. No glossy shots though. All from her camera phone. If this is your first time here, you must know we LOVE THE CAMERA PHONE shots. They aren't airbrushed. You get to see where folks like to eat. If they are really in the gym...yada...yada...yada...Aight..enough...To the PICTURES..

Oh and Ms. Chinn, if you are reading this, I have but ONE REQUEST. A shoot with the glasses? Yes...WITH THE GLASSES ON. That's all I ask. Thank you.

Okay...I guess I could put a few professional flicks up...


Besides...it has her WEBSITE INFO IN IT...So you can go there and peep her out.





Now if THAT isn't enough to get you to join the other 30k (and many more off the Internet) fans she has....There is nothing else I can do....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...