This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

This is for all you young bucks out there...55 year old Marques Johnson..dunking..

I'm not gonna use the 'he jumped over a car' premise that has been used. Just the fact that he is still running around and playing. Oh and he is too. You can see a bit at the end. Enjoy.

I titled it the way I did because I still see after all these years, a younger person ALMOST always think you must stop playing ball and being active at an older age. Obviously, if your health won't permit it, it won't let you. But the fact that many think 'age' itself is a detractor? Ehh....It is why so many people 'let themselves go' and then have to GO BACK AND START EXERCISING AGAIN. Why stop? 

Oh and let me save you Googling him a bit. Wooden Award Winner. NBA All-Star. Yeah...he could play a bit...

Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

More help: U-C (clap clap) L-A (clap clap)
Milwaukee Bucks forward.
Pac-10 hoops analyst (and the "Yeah Baby") guy.LOL

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...