This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Stay classy Tennessee...(Mike Hamilton in particular)....video



I think we all know what Bruce Pearl did. Not gonna go into that. We also know how Mike Hamilton chose to handle it initially. Look, they have every right to hire and fire who they want. Don't play games though. What was the point of even answering/saying Pearl wouldn't be back NOW? What did that accomplish? I am probably gonna get heat for this (What else is new?) but I thought Pearl did a good job answering when asked about it....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...