This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So we are clowning Matt Slauson for moving back in with his parents 'cause of the lockout huh?

Article (moreso the comments on the article)  in question.... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/07/lockout-concerns-lead-jets-player-to-move-back-in-with-his-parents/

Oh that is REAL CUTE. So the young man actually has the smarts to figure out that he isn't a millionaire, might not have the income he has now coming in and that he can PREVENT things from going sour and we JOKE HIM? Yeah.....



Ya'll don't want them to win....I think you like it better when you can point your finger and say 'There's the bad guy..' @ when the athletes get drunk, beat up girlfriends, go bankrupt, or just generally screw up.

This man should be LAUDED. He actually has some sense. Good job young man. Shit, I know REGULAR people who could take a cue from this young man....oh wait..they do and that is why he is getting clowned. 'Cause your perception of the athletes are that they are all OVERLY rich. My bad....Told you that they ALL AREN'T MILLIONAIRES and it isn't because they mismanage their money. They just aren't all making that kinda money. They are making NICE money but they still have to make good choices.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...