This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

New @Phontigallo and @GordonGartrelle radio...Podcast..Audio....Answers the Lil B question...

AMONG OTHER THINGS...A must listen.....Especially for those of you who asked me about the Lil B thing and how it came about....


(Last year at The Roots Picnic with Biscuit and THE MAYOR OF WEST CHESTER....(jokes)

First I need you to GO to Gordon Gartrelle Radio's site...Support it. Please. Per their site....

Lil B the Based God
The Based Edition
In this episode, Phonte discusses his New Year’s reconciliation with longtime friend 9th Wonder, working with Lil B the Based God, his thoughts on OFWGKTA, and why he doesn’t attend Epic Annual Nigga Events. #SWAG.




Here is the podcast...Good music...Good answers..Humor....He addresses some of you specifically...lol
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...