This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@MikeJaggerr.....XXLmag.com....video...Show & Prove/Rhyme Time...background info...video...



I am going to this in REVERSE order this time. Normally, whatever order I put the post up in, I take that order but this first part is VERY IMPORTANT. I suspect that there will be questions after some 'listen' to the interview. Questions that might be valid. So....lets do a lil historical recap on the MC formerly known as Miraculous and now known as MIKE JAGGERR.


Oh and before ya'll bring out the 'expose' word, these are facts that Mike DOES acknowledge so I am not 'exposing' anything really. I am educating. There is a difference. Some of you need to learn it. How do I know Mike acknowledges it? I am imagining that the stuff I receive in regards to Mike from the good folks that handle him that includes these tidbits of info WOULDN'T BE INCLUDED if there wasn't acknowledgment. So yeah...that's how I know...

Source link:


About five years ago a high school kid in Delaware was tenaciously on his pre-Twitter hustle blowing my phone up. He was one of hundreds of producers vying to get into Scratch magazine’s Hydrosonics column. He was making music as part of a program called Bassline Entertainment and was rapping under the name Miraculous. Thankfully, his crew had music good enough to warrant his persistence, so after finally connecting we arranged the interview. In his profile he told our good friend Celia San Miguel about making beats using allergy pills. “I didn’t have a shaker. I had what I had and knew what I wanted it to sound like,” he said in the article. “I was just using what I had at my disposal.”
 Enjoy the interview. I have a lot of people* asking me 'Just who the fuck is this kid? Why have I NEVER heard of him here in Delaware? I mean if you are REALLY curious, you will watch the video and FIND OUT FIRSTHAND who is or what he is about.


All your questions should be answered after this twenty plus minute interview...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...