This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Madden fans (and others still holding onto pipe dreams of 2k)...Soldier Field WILL be on Madden.



Now if you have friends like I do that are Bears fans, who play with EXCLUSIVELY the Bears and that is it then you know that Chicago Field or Chicago Stadium didn't EXACTLY look like Soldier Field. Looks like that is gonna change. Link

Looks like the Chicago Park District has finally relented. @ the reasons why it wasn't like that before....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...