This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

For all of you outside of the Philly regional area THIS is what all the @MeekMill 'fuss' is all about..on @batcaveradio, @djmalcgeez.

I heard some of the 'more popular' bloggers, writers, etc, question whether he deserved to be on that Freshman Cover. Wow. I mean whether you LOVE HIS MUSIC, never heard his music or just don't like what he is rapping about, what you CAN'T DENY is that he is the hottest rapper in his region. That led to him bossing up with Rick Ross which in turn got him signed. Trying to figure out how that WOULDN'T lead to him getting on the cover? Better question is if you 'hate' that publication like you say, WHY DO YA'LL care that he made it? I mean you probably were not gonna be happy with that list unless all of your favorite rappers were on the list...(whispers) that no one has ever heard of. (Not saying they aren't nice BUT THIS IS A BUSINESS MAN. Sorry.)

Anyhow, This should answer your questions...Stop asking me man...Or use Google..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...