This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A couple of thing for you hyprocrites out there....'Cause you have CONVENIENT AMNESIA when it comes to @KINGJAMES..

I think WE ALL KNOW AT THE CURRENT MOMENT THE MIAMI HEAT ARE SUFFERING FROM A horrible, end of the World, 'WHAT'S WE GOIN DO?', PANIC BUTTON four game losing streak.....

Oh you couldn't read that? OKAY I AM SORRY...

FOUR GAME LOSING STREAK! The horror?? The shock? No team can EVER COME BACK FROM LOSING MORE THAN 3 GAMES IN A ROW AGAINST GOOD TEAMS AND WIN ANYTHING. What are they gonna do?

  Ya'll slay me. For real. While at this CURRENT MOMENT he isn't game winning shots, lets not act like this cat can't get hot again and hit 'em. That's first and foremost. I am sure some of ya'lls teams have been a 'Witness' to this nigga's heroics before...hence the PURE JOY you are feeling over a weak ass four game losing streak. Giddy like school girls when Jimmy tells them he likes them...


He doesn't take the shot..YOU SLAY HIM. You start in with the dumb shit that somebody probably told your underachieving ass...@ the 'He doesn't want the spotlight or to be great..' or that other bullshit your favorite sports talk show host who doesn't like him says about him. Despite the fact there is VIDEO EVIDENCE of the exact opposite.

He does take the shot....YOU FRY HIM....HE IS TOO SELFISH..Something some of you are REAL INTIMATE WITH 'CAUSE YOU CHUCKED UP 20 A GAME (Shit some of you even less..) FOR YOUR LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL/REC LEAGUE/ETC AND GOT NARY A SHOT AT PLAYING BALL for pay or for school. So yeah..you revert back to what was said to you. Only...you AREN'T HIM. You aren't getting paid to play.




In February....HOLD ON..I DON'T THINK YOU HEAR ME...LET ME GO BACK TO THE BIG FONT...

IN FEBRUARY, THE CAT DID THIS TO THE SAME TEAM ORLANDO TEAM HE COULDN'T 'CLOSE OUT'....

51 pts (on 17-25 FG; 14-17 FT) 11 REB, 8 AST, 1 STL, 1 BLK ......IN A WIN...




Clearly..they haven't beaten Chicago so hats off to Chicago for the season sweep..Riddle me this though....

Exactly when did they start giving out chips for that? 'Cause Orlando swept the Lakers in '09...What did they get for it? Oh.....Need another example? The Hawks swept the Celtics. Guess what happened when they got to the playoffs......

 Now before we go, ARE YOU SAYING THEY ARE PERFECT? No.....They are not. Wade should probably have the ball at the end of the game sometimes. Maybe not as 'permanently' as some of you think but I think it would be aight to give him that look. I WOULD REALLY LIKE MIKE MILLER TO HIT A FUCKING OPEN THREE seeing as though that is what he was bought there to do and if he is struggling then slide him out. 'Cause the REIGNING THREE POINT CHAMPION, who filled in for Mike while he was gone, is ON YOUR BENCH. For what I don't know. I understand not playing House as much do to size and double teams on the two superstars..@ finding him. I would also like for that iso between the foul line to the post box at the end of the games to CEASE. The defense just uses the out of bounds (and anyone's man who is standing over there on the same side as Wade/Lebron when they start the play there..) as an extra defender. It is VERY difficult for them to see over and find people since everyone is (I am assuming judging by the tapes and D. WADE SCREAMING AT MIKE MILLER TO CUT) is STANDING STILL waiting for the ball. I still haven't figured out why these two are setting picks FOR EACH OTHER YET at the end of games. You mean to tell me that teams ACTUALLY have two guys that can guard either player adeptly to the point that they will START OFF THE PLAY WITH BOTH OF THOSE PLAYERS ON THEM so that when a switch happens they will feel good about it? Really? I mean MAYBE KOBE/ARTEST? Maybe Allen/Pierce? Certainly not J-Rich/Hedo....Bogans/Deng...(That happens and Noah who is a VERY GOOD DEFENDER, DOESN'T END UP ON 'BRON...) I mean maybe it is just me...Maybe I am making it sound too easy. Maybe they don't WANT TO DO IT. I dunno. So no, I am not saying they are perfect. I am also not ready to say they won't win though. Not even because I want them to. I wasn't ready to say it about the Lakers when they were losing to BUM ASS TEAMS.

What I don't think is aight with the way the Heat.......look...I don't think (judging by the EXACT VIDEO I PUT UP TOP) that THIS MICROSCOPE some of you have decided to pull out in necessary. When the fuck did we start OVERREACTING and shit like this to FUCKING REGULAR SEASON BASKETBALL? Really? This is what it has come to?  Because of an 'announcement'? You people are THAT INTO YOUR FEELINGS? Over them saying they wanted to be great? Wow. But your favorite rapper (and usually your local favorite rapper) can brag about being the best all day when you know GOOD AND DAMM WELL he is not 'cause he shouted out your name or your hood in a rap? Oh......

I don't mean it isn't just THE HEAT EITHER. The lil dry spell the Lakers had WAS JUST AS SICKENING coveragewise to me. Anytime one of the 'playoff' teams loses to the CAVS. Shit happens. Or were ya'll ALWAYS THIS BITCHY? Especially the SPORTS WRITERS in or on the MAJOR news, (which is who most of you are taking your cues from.) I mean, the old cats would COVER LOSSES but they weren't out there with their crystal balls FLAT OUT PREDICTING first round exits and shit. In particular 'cause then, if you were THAT WRONG about what you said, YOUR ASS GOT FIRED. Yes ESPN, I AM TALKING ABOUT SOME OF THOSE CRACKPOTS YOU HAVE UP THERE PASSING AS SPORTS REPORTERS. DEGREES BE DAMMED. Most of them mofos are 'correct' about 11% of the time and yet you STILL allow them to wax on about 'what they think will happen' or how it will all play out. It wouldn't matter to me either 'cause I can TURN THEM OFF but when they are influencing people who won't take the time to find out the Hawks swept the C's during THEIR CHIP RUN IT IS A TAD BIT FRUSTRATING to have discussions. Responsibility and less personal feelings up there on the tv man. Please.



Oh and the MVP OF THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW JUST MIGHT BE DERRICK ROSE. Since you are SO DOWN ON LEBRON AND WANT TO FOCUS ON THE NEGATIVE....Lets think back to which 66 win team's player won the MVP last year and what that guaranteed them...@ all this 'talk'...Oh...NOW YOUR MEMORY COMES BACK TO YOU AGAIN? Like I said...CONVENIENT AMNESIA....

Has he ever won a chip? No. Neither has D. Rose or Howard either but ya'll acting like the Magic and the Bulls have won one by beating the Heat in the regular season.

P.S

I don't wanna hear none of that 'moral' victory shit either if your team doesn't win it and neither do the Heat. You are a sad ass if you only goal is another team to win something. The only thing you should give a damm about is if YOUR TEAM WINS. Not who doesn't....lol That is FAR WORSE THAN CRYING OVER ANY REGULAR SEASON basketball to me. @ holding on to those 'moral' victories. Whether they cried or not doesn't bother me 'cause I am not them. I wouldn't put how I would react on them. I will leave that to ya'll.......

Oh and if we were going by 'your' standards of what is a TRAGEDY that spells automatic doom AND EARLY PLAYOFF EXITS...Miami didn't lose to Cleveland.....Swept them. Every one of them contenders not named San Antonio has though. At least the ones ya'll talk about winning it all. Go ahead...make excuses. But you can't make that 'Miami's losing record against winning teams' without pointing out that they haven't lost to the worst team like folks on that list have. You can't IGNORE the 2-6 record the Lakers have against winning teams over .733whatevverdammnumbeRABCESPNPULLEDOUTTATHEIRASSESINTHATGRAPHICONSUNDEAY..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...