This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Charles Barkley says America doesn't care about the Miami Heat...video



That's a lie Chuck. I love you like a brother Chuck but that's a lie. I see it all over Twitter, Facebook and in the streets. Very few people like the Heat outside of Miami. Or at least will admit it. Oh that's right, you don't do social networks so you don't know..lol. Sharp website by the way Chuck. Seriously.

Look ya'll, Charles Barkley was one of my favorite PEOPLE growing up. He still is actually. But he is wrong here.

Now I won't take it as far as Ochocinco did in his tweet..(Oh that is gonna make someone's show for sure. I am lazy, I don't feel like putting it up here..) and say Bosh is better than Charles ever was though. That is a blatant untruth. Chuck would punish Bosh. All day.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...