This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Awaits official word on New England safety Brandon Merriweather's altercation..)

I am not a big fan of reporting 'speculation' so I can't say what he has or hasn't done. It is my understanding though that there is a situation he was involved in with a friend of his, his gun and two people not named him or his friend being shot. I hope WITH ALL THAT I HAVE that the story isn't true in the way it was told to me 'cause that would mean another black man has been shot over some bullshit and another athlete is gonna get raked over the coals (rightfully so at first then wrongfully so later). So yeah...I am hoping this story is bullshit. I am probably not gonna 'cover' it much more than this UNTIL all the the details of February 27th come out and shit. I will say this though....

Some shit you gotta let go of...even if you have been doing it 'your whole life' and even if it doesn't 'please those in your hood.'. "Cause you will end up paying for it.


Source:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...