This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

You know me..I like my music in all types of form...Braddy (@Braddy478) - Motivated ft. T-Pain

I could see being played in the club, at the stadium or in a 'get you hype' kinda setting. You see, music doesn't have to be ONE WAY. Sometimes you want to hear DEEP LYRICS and other times you want to get CRUNK and HYPED. Which I guess is what folks are preaching when they use words like 'real hip hop' and such. @ deep..... I like it all. This cat's from Bloomfield, GA joint goes. Check for it here...

Check out "Motivated Ft. T Pain" by Braddy Tha Hustla - http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_6643582





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...