This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Two bangers from @shizznitty...@therealsap prod. 'That Booty' (available on iTunes btw) is @shizznitty's latest single & the @jahlilbeats produced 'Shake 'Em Off"....

Both are heaters.

That Booty is a club staple in the Tri-State Area. It comes on and folks just get it in. Lots of folks come here to listen to the song DAILY.



The beat is a lil bit different on 'Shake 'Em Off' than what you are used to hearing from the man that produced 'Holla At Me" and "G-Shit" along with the hits for Meek Mill has done. Shizz handles his business on that joint as well and it is a PERSONAL FAVORITE OF THE WAREHOUSE.


Do yourself a favor....Go peep BOTH THE JOINTS and be on the lookout for Shizz's debut album ...B.O.S.S (Business Over Sucker Shit) coming soon!

Cop That Booty at the iTunes link provided in the Youtube video.


Peep this smoker of a track from the 5th Street (Wilmington, Delaware) native....


Did I mention that Jahlil and Sap are cousins? @ the producers of these tracks. Chester repping cousins. Talented family indeed....If you go back in the archives a bit, you can read all about Sap in an exclusive interview I did on him here: Shoutout to @Djbran too on the mix....


http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/08/warehouseexclusive-interviewsap-beatman.html
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...