This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week- @SharikaEllis...Reese Cups pictures....and more.....


Yeah, I gave the series a break and was actually thinking of putting it TO REST. Thanks to a stupid comment on Martin Luther King's birthday out of all days by a narrowed minded person, it is BACK though. So will still get the commentary along with the eye candy. Deal with it! You see, I don't like pretending that things don't exist. I also think things should be done with a certain decorum. But I can show some of you online better than I can tell you so I am going to bring this series BACK. Still gonna flow the REALLY REALLY bad pics to the Tumblr but other than that...it is BACK! Happy now? @ those who complained about it being gone. Good! Without further delay though 'relatively' UNKNOWN gal from Florida who wants to have 'next' in the game. Shakira Ellis. 

Don't say I didn't tell you about her. Wait, I did...over here.. Very appreciative person who seems to be working and grinding for all the exposure she has. So I it is only right she gets featured. 
Oh and miss her with the 'cliches'. She is bad PERIOD. From a lil town in Florida called Perry.

















Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...