This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter 2 X Chromosome Of the Week- Emmaly Lugo...aka @ImaTotalPackage





I think this photo should pretty much cover where she is from and where she lives...Don't you?




Now this is someone you HAVE SEEN HERE BEFORE..Well some of you have. If you haven't, you need to DEFINITELY pay attention to this post. What I am going to do is put more 'candid' photos of her and mix in some of her 'work' photos just to show you THAT IT ISN'T PHOTOSHOP. She is the 'same' with or without the gloss. Just a BAD BAD BAD WOMAN. Which of course if you pay attention to how we (I) post here at the Warehouse, is WHAT WE LOVE.I have featured her videos and stuff her before but this is the first MEGA post of her I have done. Did I mention that a certain FOUR LETTER acronym applies to her also? (Starts with an M..) Yeah....Ponder on that...Anyhow, she is a VERY nice person and when time allots, she WILL RESPOND back to you on Twitter. She only has about 4k followers but I don't EXPECT that to be the case for long. So I spotlighting her NOW before she super blows on us. (That IS what we want though. She needs to be on.) I look for her already good career to BLOSSOM into bigger things. This won't be the last time you see her here..Believe that. Enjoy the post and hats off to Emmaly....































and a little more...





 You MAY have seen her like this...As a blonde..
























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...