This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

They are so big they probably don't need this but go peep Allhihop.com's Open Letter From Chuck D...

It is worth it...Here is a small piece...I will bet dollars to doughnuts that people will pick out the ONE rapper's name and say Chuck dissed him...(Which he didn't...) smh..Can't say I agree with EVERYTHING Chuck is saying but I can dig it and understand why he is saying it...For the most part I do agree. In particular WITH THAT DO BAD AND GET IN THE NEWS thing..I will leave that for you to read there....

Here is a piece....


"So many of your favorite people suck up to the NBA and NFL, because it has order and when you make the game look bad David Stern or Robert Goddell is kicking their asses out . They are the indisputable HWIC, and negroes are in line and silenced. But here in Hip-Hop the dysfunctionality reward makes the money that puts food on many tables."
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/editorial/archive/2011/01/03/22542191.aspx
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...