This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Taco Bell releases statement on the beef thing.....

Ought to be really interesting....I know people think 'sue' = IT MUST BE TRUE but yeah....You gotta kinda prove that one and just the IDEA that it could be true could cost them millions. Thus costing the person making the claim......Yeah..I'd be REAL CAREFUL making claims like that. There is one thing to say it made you sick. A whole other thing to put a percentage on the amount of beef in the product...Will be watching this one closely.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...