This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Shots I usually reserve for the Tumblr...Ferrari 630 spy shots...in the snow..

I think what I love about these shots is that they have the cars out testing 'em in the snow. The snow! Whereas a person here who would dream of having the car or who had it would NEVER EVEN THINK OF DRIVING ANY OF THESE CARS IN THE SNOW.

I could hear someone from the States now...."Hey Cal, lets hop in the Ferrari and ride on out to D.C fam?"

(Cal turns to face the camera with the 'You must be NUTS...' face...) Anyhow.....Here's the car...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...