This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@rosaacosta & @darealamberrose...with a lil @realwizkhalifa thrown in..



Pictures are on point...





Oh and she 'seems' to be dating Wiz. I am not mad at him or her. Why not date each other...care about each other or whatever you want to call it? I mean we don't 'own' either one of them so acting indignant about whatever it is they are doing is silly to me. But I digress....Matter of fact...they sum it up PERFECTLY...

http://twitter.com/DaRealAmberRose/status/26066811103485952
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...