This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Phil Simms finds the commentary on Jay Cutler to offensive and rude. Not that I have an

with him feeling that way 'cause it is something I wouldn't have done (Notice there is no post on it 'cause it is a mute issue to me.) but I find it funny how he could describe the situation that way. 'Cause it is is EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM AND CHRIS COLLINSWORTH on the mic calling games. Just thought I would share...Anyway, here are his comments. 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...