This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh this is wack....In Delaware County, PA you get FINED for saving your parking spot during snow?

Wow..


Link.....

Using a cone or a piece of furniture to save a parking space after you've cleared snow from it may be a tradition in much of the Philadelphia area, but in one township, it could cost you.
Commissioners in Delaware County's Darby Township approved an ordinance Wednesday night to ban the practice and impose a fine of up to $300 on violators. Another part of the ordinance would fine people caught shoveling snow back onto a road that's been plowed.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...