This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Looks like @jahlilbeats is about to give you a look in his life. Behind the scenes flicks..shot by @KirkMcGirt & @killavision


(My favorite beat by the young man. Yes, I fools with him. )



 I am also very partial to a song he did with Shizz Nitty called 'Shake 'Em Off'...Backstory behind that one is one that I found interesting..


In case you are living under a rock or are just out of the loop musically, Jahlil Beats has been really busy making a name for himself.  He is OFFICIALLY SIGNED to Universal Records. He and Meek Mill (Philly) have collabo'd so much I think they just make a group. They are that good at what they do. He has records with Chris Brown and Tyga...Lil Wayne.....You know what, let me HELP you get familiar a bit. Then maybe you will 'understand' what you are looking at here. Matter of fact..I will let HIM talk to you for a bit...



What you SHOULD know him for.....













Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...