This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@kimmisCERTIFIED......'Preciate the contribution homie....

We are going to do this properly since she actually isn't active on Twitter like that. We are gonna give a shot...give a link and from there you can follow the trail...I GUARANTEE you that if you are a ATL strip club type goer, you will want to click through to see these pics....

If you haven't already since they are FOUR MONTHS OLD. So I am sure you may have seen at least one. Cats are slow leaking 'em though. lol I see you out there! I don't blame you.

Go here to start your super sleuthing.. and if you look REALLY HARD ON HERE, you can find all of her pictures. If you are paying attention that is...

.....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...