This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@KimKardashian at the Nets game...on her way to sitting down...

I mean I guess on one hand this is pretty rude....On the other hand though, it is not often you get to see Grade A dead up in your face so.....I am pretty sure she isn't mad about them looking either honestly. She has been dealing with having 'it' for her whole life. Pretty sure she is used to it.



Share:

3 comments:

Pigskin Loving Lady said...

LMBOOOO thats hilarious!!! Pervs!

Anonymous said...

Just another big booty, no big deal!!!

Can she cook is the question!

Carolinaware said...

I guess. I don't know. Don't care. Not my issue. @ her cooking. Just looking brah....I would like to THINK though that with she is making (taking whatever you wanna call it fam..) cooking is not an issue. That is of course unless you are on that Neanderthal shit and don't want her to use 'her' money to provide....LOL..

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...