This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

In case you are one of those, '@BlakeGriffin is an in game DUNKER only' cats.....




Also skimmed through my Twitter feed and heard the Blake over Beasley comments....I think we may have forgotten that they played in the same conference AGAINST each other. Here is a look back..(Beasley has been balling too since he has been in Minny. He actually showed some defensive effort in this clip and appeared 'bigger'.)





Just so more footage from last year.....



It kinda seems like he came out of nowhere to most...He didn't...I think folks have forgotten what he did last year before he got hurt..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...