This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

If you are on your 'horse' about TV shows like The Game but watch shit like

Maury...Judge Whoever the Fuck OR you promote REAL LIFE BULLSHIT ON YOUR SITE, FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR WHATEVER....

Your 'judgment' is null and void......(Not like it was ever a REAL factor besides me hearing it and respecting it as YOUR OPINION...)

Especially you fucks who watch shit like 'To Catch A Predator'/Cheaters and shit like that. What you studying up? Reminiscing? What gives?

Don't get me started on all of you who keep WSSH IN BUSINESS watching us kill and fight each other...Putting it on your site and oohing and ahhing over it. Promoting the niggorance with vigor..But you wanna go at cats for watching 'The Game"? Unfuckingbelieveable....

My timeline was FULL of people making tweets about 'If you watch The Game you are....'..It is a FUCKING TV SHOW. Same way that bullshit I listed up top is. You wanna watch it? Knock yourself out....This tweet by a follower of mine sums it up perfectly....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...