This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I wonder if this is done yet? @ Google Data Center.....

I was kinda not talking about it in hopes that I would hear about some family members working there or something but no word. So now I am curious. Is it complete? I know the area NEEDS THE CENTER as just like the workers in Delaware where I live now, the plants that RAN THE TOWN for years are gone. (Replace auto plant with furniture and there you have it.) So I am curious. (Goes to find out..)



Having had the unique experience of working in one of those factories, I know FIRSTHAND that a place like this would do wonders for such a small town. This should be a TREMENDOUS hint for those of you trying to figure out 'what part of North Carolina' it is that I was based in...My Pop Pop used to drive me RIGHT BY THAT VERY BUILDING you see in the background....It is right off of Morganton Blvd. (Spruces up resume a bit.....)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...