This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I have a lot of models/aspiring models that 'follow' or read my blog...You need to read this @VanessaVeasley interview by Indo...

Vanessa is dropping gems....Good job by Indo's to bring what was a 'discussion' to print. It cleared up a lot and informed the 'casual' fan/model of many things. 

 You should probably start HERE if you want to catch up on how this all came about...Worth the click..Trust me.


I am only going to put a part of it up here because I didn't write it. The person who did deserves the click by you...@ going to read the rest...It is funny because I was just speaking to @ModelBubbles about one of the very traits Vanessa speaks on...Good stuff.

Link to the rest of this interview...:

-What years did you serve as editor at SHOW magazine?
From Nov.'08 to Nov'09. It was brief, but very productive.

--Were you involved in selecting which models were featured in the magazine?
Yes and no. I discovered a few unpublished girls. I also helped us get back in touch with past girls. Sean has a very specific vision of the talent in SHOW and it's mags. He's very hands-on in the selection process. We had a very long ongoing list of new and old girls to shoot/reshoot. Most of the time I'd say, "Hey OMG you gotta check out this girl!", and he'd say, "Yeah, I just got off the phone with her" or "We shot her a few months ago, about to show you her layout." Lol.

But even before my tenure at SHOW, and since my departure, if I meet or see a girl with the qualities I know Sean will dig, I'll send her over. I cast Bianca Eva long after I left. I'm a connector in the most Gladwellian sense. Amazing Amie is too. We like to help people that are helping themselves by matching, submitting, introducing. If we see a hole, we fill it.  
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...