This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hosted by @BigKRIT...Good Talk Vol. 9...



A good chance for you to get familiar with K.R.I.T's production skills if you weren't aware of them and Curren$y too as he makes some appearances on here...

1. GoodTalk Vol.9 intro – Feat Big K.R.I.T. & Jonnyshipes
2. Purple Sowa – Shiest Bubz feat Smoke DZA
3. Tell me Different – Big K.R.I.T. (produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
4. Moon & Stars RMX – Big K.R.I.T. feat Killa Kyleon & Curren$y (produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
5. My Interpretation – Big K.R.I.T. (produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
6. If I Should Die – Big K.R.I.T. (produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
7. Bottom 2 Top – Smoke DZA (produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
8. SomeDayz – Big K.R.I.T.
9. HisStory – Den10
10. Nothing But Us OG – Curren$y feat Smoke DZA (produced by Ski Beatz)
11. Cant Be All – Big K.R.I.T.
12. I Heard Jewwww – Den10
13. Kind Of Like A Big Deal – Big Sant
14. Send Me An Angel – Big K.R.I.T. (produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
15. Remember The Titans – Big K.R.I.T.
16. Skybourne OG – Curren$y
17. I Ain’t Shit – Big K.R.I.T.
18. Super Sticky – Trademark da Skydiver feat Smoke DZA (produced by Ski Beatz)
19. My Last Time – Big K.R.I.T. (produced by Big K.R.I.T.)
20. All This Love – Rugz D. Beuller feat Smoke DZA (produced by Ski Beatz)
21. Ghetto Blaster – The Pricks feat B-Real & Smoke DZA (produced by T-Nut)
22. GoodTalk Curve Your Enthusiasm Outro – Larry David
23 Al Sparkton – 6th Letter
24. Time Is All I Need – Rome

Go get it here..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...