This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The Hoodie is probably gonna win it but Mike Tomlin's name should at least be...

in the running for Coach of the Year. Why?

Self inflicted or not, no Ben for 4 games. Supposedly after that stretch, the Steelers were supposed to be hoping to just have a winning record.. Never mind making the playoffs. Even further from most people's minds was any type of high seed if they HAPPENED to squeak into the playoffs.

The patchwork line. Every team has injuries. This is true. But the Steelers have only dressed 7 lineman at times for games. In case you don't get it, that means that three people are there to replace ENTIRE line in case of injury. Had significant injury to BOTH lines during the course of the year.

For a coach whose team was supposed to be dead and gone by say Week 7 mathematically due to the Ben situation, Coach T deserves mention for the award. Not to mention we are the division champs and we have a WINNING RECORD that is WELL OVER .500. No one had the Steelers at 12-4. I am not saying I would be mad if he didn't win. I am just saying that he should get some votes or consideration. That's all.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...