This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Coed Magazine's 25 Worst Things about Facebook....

You should peep it...I will give number 1 which is my pet peeve....


1. Facebook Chat

Facebook’s chat feature is sickeningly slow and prone to drop complete sentences for no apparent reason. Still, people use it. You open, like, three chat boxes and thats the game. Home: 0 Facebook: -4



Okay I lied....two of 'em...


6. People who reply to messages, on your wall

You wrote them a somewhat personal message, not appropriate for any other medium, which is located in their inbox. Instead of hitting the reply button to reply, they click straight through to your wall. Why not tap the reply button like a normal human being? Is it necessary that all our friends know we are corresponding? These people are also known to have replied on random photos, status updates, and event invites. So cool.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...