This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Beanie Sigel...video..roll call..cats in the game he 'f*cks' with...Baby from Cash Money topic..



Are your favorite rappers on the list? Mine are....Well with the exception of ....yeah anyway...mine are for the most part.

I like how he shouted out Ross and Jeezy. He stayed outta of the whole situation. That was a real stand up moment.

You see, I won't say he 'is' signing to them 'cause that isn't what that man said. He said he fucks with 'em. @ others typing misleading leads to get you to read the posts...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...