This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@aliciakeys behind the scenes of the video for 'Speechless'...I am a fan...

I know a lot of you are 'critical' of the young lady but every since I saw her sit down at that piano at The Mann (with Big Bub as one of her backup singers), I have been more than enamored with not only her beauty but her TALENT. So yeah, I am a bit biased. To hear her go over the sounds of what is probably my favorite track on 'Ye's joint is a bonus for me. We give Swizz a lot of flack but the one thing we don't do is praise his him enough. He did the thing on that joint.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...