This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Ya'll starting to show your age....People up in arms about Tashard Choice asking Vick for the autograph..

By that I mean just how YOUNG YOU ARE. Cats used to walk up and do this ON THE REGULAR. Ask for shoes....gloves, headbands and all of that. Don't let these announcers (or your Daddy) fool you into thinking that shit doesn't go on REGULARLY. Difference is now, the cameras actually look for it. It was always filmed so that hasn't changed but now we are 'looking for things to nitpick at'. This is nuts. He asked him to sign a glove. Big deal. I have seen cats STAN ALL THE WAY OUT and damm near ask a fool to undress after a game.

Don't believe me? Go watch Mike and Mike (the replay)...Chris Carter breaks it all down. If I can find the audio, I will put it up here.

We have to find more shit to talk about than this....lol

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...