This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Twitter Person of the Week- @Troyshair


 (The 'Hair' tied up in pregame....)



 Of course he is the star of these commercials..Which have grown on me....


On the football field is where he has his most impact though....

To quote Terrell Suggs:


" "Everybody watching TV at home, everybody in the stadium, you all know it you see 43 at the line, four-minute offense, he's coming. It was just like, I hope we have a plan. It just didn't feel good when I saw that hair at the line."

 (As you can see though....TroysHair comes out when it is game time....)
 TroysHair is a great follow on Twitter though. He manages to tweet in between plays and keep us abreast of the game as well as interactions with the fans and foes alike.
 (Troyshair plotting against the Raiders..)



Troyshair is the 'alter ego' of Troy Polamalu. He is NOT the actual player..(Shhhhhhhh, don't tell the League that though. We might get fined if he finds out that TroysHair is actually cool with Troy.)


Follow him here...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...